The world’s largest fracked gas-to-methanol refinery threatens the Columbia River and the community of Kalama, Washington. The facility would lock the Pacific Northwest into decades of using dirty fracked gas at a time when we need to transition to clean energy. The good news: you can protect our climate and the Columbia.
- Take Action to Stop LNG-By-Rail
- Power Past Fracked Gas Calls on Puget Sound Clean Air Agency to Reconsider Preliminary Approval of Tacoma LNG
- Over 42,000 Comments Against Jordan Cove LNG Submitted to the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Report from Oregon & Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility — Fracked Gas: A Threat to Healthy Communities
- Letter to Governor Brown Urging Opposition to Jordan Cove LNG