The world’s largest fracked gas-to-methanol refinery threatens the Columbia River and the community of Kalama, Washington. The facility would lock the Pacific Northwest into decades of using dirty fracked gas at a time when we need to transition to clean energy. The good news: you can protect our climate and the Columbia.
- Power Past Fracked Gas Statement on Climate Policy & Tacoma LNG
- Letter to Governor Inslee on Fracked Gas
- Add your name: Letter to Governor Inslee Re: Fracked Gas in Washington
- Washington Communities Applaud Governor Inslee’s Opposition to Fracked Gas Projects
- Environmental, Health, and Climate Advocates Denounce Trump Executive Orders Attempt to Undermine States’ Clean Water Act Rights for Fossil Fuel Industry Gain