The world’s largest fracked gas-to-methanol refinery threatens the Columbia River and the community of Kalama, Washington. The facility would lock the Pacific Northwest into decades of using dirty fracked gas at a time when we need to transition to clean energy. The good news: you can protect our climate and the Columbia.
- PRESS RELEASE: Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Votes 2-1 to Not Move Jordan Cove LNG Forward
- PRESS RELEASE: Oregon Denies Jordan Cove LNG Its Coastal Zone Authorization on Eve of FERC Determination
- Over 2.5 million pounds of radioactive fracking waste illegally dumped near Columbia River in Oregon
- Update: Expecting a FERC Jordan Cove LNG Decision on Thursday, February 20th
- PRESS RELEASE: Jordan Cove LNG Withdraws Application to Oregon DSL